I will gladly cruise Norwegian again.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite

Dear Norwegian representative,

Originally I had a guest that was to join me on this cruise, but she was unable to attend at the last minute, so I ventured out solo.

I have been on over 9 cruises in my lifetime and believe this is a wonderful way to travel, explore and see the world while enjoying excellent food and service. This was the first time I stayed in a mini sweet and thoroughly enjoyed my room and my room Stewart: "Adrian" was excellent.

My last two cruises I stayed on level 9 and enjoyed a balcony and for me, I will always have a balcony, or now, a mini sweet.

Cagney's Steakhouse was an amazing feature and I look forward to dining at Cagney's again.

I was slightly offended upon departure. I had a surprise visit from customs to search my room as they were looking for drugs and weapons, and of course found nothing. I do not believe in random. I wonder if in their search they found my book? Cracking the LSAT. During my cruise I was studying for my LSAT test that is scheduled for June 6, 2016.

However, for now, I will not let these custom officials deter me from cruising Norwegian.

Respectfully,

Ken Harrington

Cagney's is top shelf in my book.

Always plenty to do on ship.

Jouka and Maria was the best show I had ever experienced on any cruise. Ever! They combined ballet (of which I am not fond of) with athleticism and acrobatics. This show was fantastic and I immediately purchased an "autographed" CD and got a photo of the couple and told them how ecstatic I was from watching their show.

Adrian, my room Stewart rocked and the coffee/tea lady in Garden Cafe. I know she was Russian, but don't have her name. She was polite and easy to talk with.

No complaints.

The mini suite is for me))). My room Stewart was excellent. The room was excellent.

Dining options are an asset for any traveler.

It was lucky timing to hit New Orleans at "Jazz Fest", so I experienced a wonderful musical entertainment as I had 20 hours before my flight, so I toured the city and experienced their cultural-lifestyles.