AWESOME!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

This is my 4th cruise and the 2nd on Norwegian.  This cruise met all my expectations.  The first thing I loved the most was it was not over crowded.  We never had a problem finding a spot to sit in the hot tub, pool chairs, dining room. The shows were excellent.  every night was a quality show, which we love.  The food was delicious! The wasn't many small kids, which is a plus for me.  There were all age groups. some teens, middle aged and older. Drinking didn't seem to be the theme of the week. It was more like happy couples. Our room steward wasn't the best and at one event which was a movie night started an hour before the schedule read. that was the only 2 small things in the negative.  i will book with this ship again next year.  i rate this ship excellent.  Thank you Norwegian for another wonderful lifetime memory.

room was a little smaller with little storage.

I love the smaller ship. I defintely prefer a lesser crowd. I was not overwelmed with overcrowding at all.