Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Fantastic!

Sail Date: July 10, 2015

Our trip to Bermuda on the Norwegian Dawn was fantastic!  This was our first cruise, and we enjoyed every second onboard as well as on land in Bermuda. The free style was excellent.  My family enjoyed various food available at the Garden Cafe, and at the other restaurants on the ship.  Our favorite was the Venetian.  The food, interior and service were excellent. The entertainment onboard was also excellent.  Every show we attended was first class, Las Vegas style, very professional and entertaining. House keeping service was also great.  Every night we come back to our room a cute animal made of towels was greeting us on our bed. That was nice.  I had a great vacation. I'd like to try the cruise using NCL again.

The room was clean and comfortable, but the toilet didn't flush often.

Good experience. I'm interested in some tips to upgrade our cabin or drink perks.