Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Sail Date: July 10, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE , THE KIDS AND I HAD A GREAT TIME ON THE CRUISE , THE SERVICE WAS GREAT . OVERALL I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE I HAVE NOT ONE COMPLAINT THE CREW MEMBERS ALL OVER THE BOAT WAS COUTEOUS AND FRIENDLY THE SERVICE WAS GREAT . THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS GREAT ALWAYS HAD SOMETHING TO DO NEVER A DULL MOMENT . I REGISTERED MY KID IN A VERY NICE PROGAM FOR TEEN CALL ENTOURAGE THEY LOVED IT MADE NEW FRIENDS AND THEY LOVE THE LADY IN CHARGE OF THE PROGRAM HER NAME IS ANITA (ANCHOR)  SHE IS LOVELY. MY DINING EXPERIENCE WAS ALSO GREAT FOOD AT ALL TIME AND VARIETY EVERY DAY SO WE HAD CHOICES SO THAT WAS GREAT. thanks BJ'S  YOU GUYS MADE THE PROCESS EASY AND PAINLESS.

Sincerely, Ginette , LJ

WAS CLEAN AND VERY COZY

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL SHIP SEEING THAT IT WAS MY FIRST CRUISE I WOULD DO IT AGAIN . I WOULD LIKE THE EXPERIENCE A BIGGER SHIP IN THE FUTURE TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE AND I WILL SOMEDAY SOON I HOPE