Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Waking with a view of the ocean

Sail Date: July 03, 2015

My wife and I took the one-week cruise from Boston to Bermuda on the Norwegian Dawn recently.  We had a balcony room and really enjoyed being so close to the ocean.  Bermuda is so clean and the water is so blue -- the beaches are beautiful!

Food was good, but I think a bit less quality than when we took the same cruise in 2009
Jocka and Maria were spectacular aerialists! The Second City troupe was terrific.
Children's Programs We had no children on the cruise
Lester and Lullu used too much middle-school bathroom humor. Cruise director and assistant cruise director a bit too much ra-ra for me.
Balcony rooms are a bit bigger than the ocean-view or interior rooms, and we enjoyed that.

The Blue Lagoon was a great place for breakfast -- less crowded than the Garden Cafe, but included in the cruise price.