Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Our frustrating trip

Sail Date: July 03, 2015

Our trip didn't start off too good, we purchased the liquor package and was told we didn't when we bought our first drink! My husband and I were so upset and I called by travel right away. Michelle at bj travel was very helpful and she sent me the email that we did purchase it. Guest services wanted the email from the Miami office and it wasn't received and straightened out until Saturday evening and we were on the ship on Friday. When we went to buy a drink on Sunday they declined it. We were at guest services so many times it was frustrating and embarrassing! I think by travel and Norwegian cruise line owe us something for this mistake which made our trip very stressful!