Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Good Cruise with a couple issues

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

This was my second time on this same cruise. The first time I went was in September of 2012 and it was incredible. Actually better than the cruise I took in the bahamas and USVI on the Epic last year. This time around I went with a group of 17 other people. We made it a great time but definitely had some issues. It was near impossible to book reservations at the specialty restaurants for our size group and when we could we were told we would be put into two tables and ended up with three or four. Norwegian should figure out a way to better accommodate large groups. The staff on this trip was great, we had one particular bartender who was working at the Moderno Bar who we went to everyday, His name was Sal. He was great and truly made the trip better!

I was a little disappointed when the ship was pulling out of Bermuda and hit the reef. We were stuck on the reef for a while. My fiancé and some of the members in our group have anxiety and some of the members in my party did not eat their meals while we were at Cagney's and this happened. It was nerve wracking at the time and for the most part ruined our dinner, but nothing was done about it. Otherwise the captain was great with keeping us informed with what was happening and the crew remained calm. The 15% voucher towards a future cruise probably could have been a little more but was appreciated for some recognition. We also received one extra day on the Island, which was great!

My biggest complaint about the cruise would be the entertainment. The entertainment on this ship was absolutely horrible. I looked forward to it, as on the last trip it was amazing. This time I wanted to get up and walk out of just about every show.(Which I didn't)

Overall I had a great time tho. You make of it what you want and all 18 of us did that!

Cabin was always clean and spacious. Never saw our steward but was always left a towel animal and room looked great!

This ship was great. Smaller ships are much better than the larger ones. It is nice to meet people on the ship and see them around. Opposed to meeting someone and never seeing them again.