Great time!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

We had a great time on our cruise Boston to Bermuda! It was our first time, and I would recommend this trip to anyone looking to have a really fun week. Its so nice because your vacation really starts as soon as you get onboard and there's no days lost to travel. The staff was good, and take cleanliness seriously which I appreciate (except for the dirty pool when we were docked). It took a little long sometimes to get a drink, but I had plenty, and there was a big variety of food and things to do. Highly recommended!!!

N/A

The cabin was small, of course, but the balcony made it feel bigger and was enjoyable. I would definitley get a balcony room again. Our stateroom attendant Edwin was excellent, he even made towel animals (so cute)!