Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Great Cruise !

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

It was a great Cruise and everything was wonderful ! The Ship is clean and the staff was always there to help you. My wife and I decided we would wait and see how the MD Rooms were before we chose the "Pay extra for Dinning rooms". The MD Rooms Venetian and Aqua were awesome ! no complaints, just like it should be. Food was hot and service was fast. Both MD rooms had the same menu. Venetian was suppose to be more formal. (Some wore t shirts). There were no lines waiting to get into either MD rooms. I did notice lines waiting for the "Pay extra for Dinning rooms". The Garden Cafe tends to be crowed but had plenty food and seating. The only thing I have to complain about was the " Easy walk off disembarkation". Everyone on the ship seamed to have picked this way lol . They first had us wait in a long line. We started near the front of the ship. Before the line started to move they began calling the next group to disembark. We then had to walk the entire inside starboard side of the ship to almost aft pulling all of our luggage. Next they had us cross the ship and out to the Port side Promenade deck. We walked the entire Port side length of the ship. We then had to cross through the ship to the outside on the starboard side and yes walk down about mid ship to the gangway. All that time everyone was pulling their own luggage. lol Have to say that not many of the ship staff were around at this point of my trip. lol all in all I would get right back on today if I could !!!

Room 8507 was very quiet and a great spot on the ship to stay !