Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Nice but don't think i'll take another one to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

I had a good time, not as good as I anticipated, but my husband and I made it work. The shows were good and so was the food. However, there were certain dining halls that you had to pay for.  My two main issues were;

1.There weren’t any free beaches nearby where the ship was docked and in order to get to a beach, you had to pay a fee which we wish we were not told about ahead of time.

2. There were major problems with the bathrooms, the one in our room would not flush, the ones near the pool were overflowing, and many of them in the community areas were out of service.

I have taken a few other cruises in the past, one with Royal Caribbean, the other with Carnival and i enjoyed both of those compared to this cruise. All the beaches were free and near the docks, you never had to pay an additional charge for a dining hall, and we had no issues with the bathrooms.  As i said in my title, it was nice but a lesson learned.

the ship seemed a little old and the rooms were small.
food was ok, some night they weren't that good but there was always fries and ice cream to fall back on.
I give a shout out to Jose i can't remember his last name but he took care of the house keeping for our room, he was always so nice ,and he remembered our names:)
Write a comment.
Children's Programs N/A
seem more geared towards older adults
nothing very adventurous
The room was small but nice.
Boston, Massachusetts
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
King's Wharf, Bermuda Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

If you want to go to a beach, be sure to bring cash. No need to bring a blow dryer, one is provided in the room. And if you decided that you are hungry at 3am, the Blue Lagoon is always open. However if you have a serious appetite, don’t order the chicken tenders, you only get two strips.