Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

nothing open on shore

Sail Date: October 24, 2014

The cruise was o.k but had a couple horrible staff members.  Our room attendant was AWESOME! she had our room spotless and my water on ice every time I came back. she was always interested in how our day went, The food was good the restaurants were hurried and loud but there were many people as well as many others waiting. My disappointment was on shore, from what I heard from others that have taken the same cruise to Bermuda there were parades as well as many activity's. So It was very disappointing that everything in Hamilton was closed.  We docked in a port that did not have much to do. I know they had just had a major hurricane the week before. In that case the ship should have gone to a different port. I was also kind of put out with the games of Bingo and Deal or no Deal. Bingo was very very expensive with many people playing 80 dollar hands, however the pay out was 100 per game with only two games and the cover all being 300 (which we won) but it was a very large money maker for the company.  Pay out  could of been at least 50/50. I am thinking about taking another cruise with Norwegian next Sept if it is the same I think I will check out a few other cruise lines.I am hooked on cruising that is one great thing that came out of my cruise, I plan on taking many more!!

Kelly J Frenette room 9521.

I do not have anything to compare it to but I thought the ship was wonderful.
Food was great and a good selection.
Our room attendent was awesome. I don't remember her name but we both put her in as our cruise hero.
very expensive with very small pay outs.
everything was closed in Hamilton and there was nothing to do in the port we were docked. I was told of great things like parades and people dressed up. nope saw none of that!
Room attendant was AWESOME!!
Boston, Massachusetts
very easy to get on and off the ship.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
went into St George and there was nothing we also had only 1 hour 20 min because no one told us the ferry returned early.

Enjoyed the sun rise's and coffee early mornings. However I was buying my coffee until the 5th day. Then I was told I could get it upstairs for free 24 hours. Wondering why no one ever told me that as I was paying 3 a cup. The food was wonderful and having a dinner at the restaurant was great.