Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Fun Cruise and NCL was great! BUT WILL NEVER USE CHEAP EVER AGAIN!

Sail Date: October 24, 2014

The cruise was a lot of fun! easy to get on ship and park in Boston, MA. Staff was nice on the boat, the shows were amazing!!! nice room had a lot of fun! Just my own experience, I have been on Carnival several times before, and we felt somethings on Carnival were better than NCL. We had a blast and I would go again, we just seem to prefer Carnival over NCL. The shows on NCL I think we a little better? They had a WOW factor, The ship was very pretty and had fun, don't get me wrong. We also enjoyed the dine your own time, really convenient. However, we felt we had to upgrade on the restaurants to get the same food you get on Carnival in the main dining room without having to upgrade. There is also something about having the same server every night. On NCL no one knew us nor did they care if they were super chatting or nice because most likely they wouldn't see us again. Bermuda was really beautiful and fun. Nice shopping and we did an excursion to the beach--highly recommend! go on the early bus and stay as long as you can. There also is a nice little trolley that brings you around the main shopping area, which was fun.

*side note-I will never use CHEAPCRUISE.COM again to book a trip, I will only go through the cruise line and I think it's very important. I have only ever booked with the cruise line on Carnival and always glad I did. I saw a deal on CheapCruise.com and I thought why not try. DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They don't tell you what you need to know to get your deals, and then you get screwed out of them. Before booking they tell you what you want to hear about helping you, and finding you better rates if they go down and about special on board credit or cash back and then you don't get it because you have to fill out paper work no one tells you about. PLEASE PLEASE be CAUTIOUS when using this site. Customer service is very helpful!!! The agents are who suck. Everyone in customer service was always so helpful, but after you book its very hard to get a hold of your agent, and if something is wrong you will never get your agent. I was very disappointed in the way things went with this company. I also will be letting everyone I know to be careful if they are going to use this company to book and I would worn you to read every fine print thing you get also get every deal you are promised before getting off the phone when booking. such as on board credit or cash back etc. I think you can get deals will booking directly with NCL especially now with all their great promotions regarding all the different options you can pick. Also if you ever want to change or check anything you talk to the cruise line directly and don't have to go through another site or people and wait etc. Also if you want upgrades or make any changes NCL will most likely help you better if you book directly with them.

If you go to the specialty resturants

We liked having a balcony a lot, also take the excursion to the better beaches!