Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Change of Itinerary at last minute

Sail Date: October 17, 2014

Room Type: Suite

When my husband and I got to the Boston dock, we learned that the Norwegian Dawn was not going to Bermuda, but the Bahama's instead.   This was due to the Hurricane that was hitting Bermuda two days before we were to get there.

I understand safety in travel is crucial, however, we were only in the Bahama's for two days, maybe this would have been a cheaper cruise, and we were now on the ship for 5 days.    I believe NCL should have given us the opportunity to cancel and reschedule, or at the very least discounted the excursions or gone to one more port.

I really felt badly for the disabled older folks on the cruise, as Bahama's is not as easy to get around compared to Bermuda.   Very disappointed in the lack of

1.  Letting us know before hand (did not pack enough warm weather clothes)

2.  Offered us discounted excursions, discounted specialty retaurant nights

3.  Gone to another port - Key West - or somewhere else

I feel cheated out of what we spent for this cruise

Don't sail in October or September, I guess - Norwegian Dawn will not sail to places that are experiencing storms.