Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Quality of this cruise has gone downhill considerably!

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have done this cruise a good 5-6 times and this was by far the worst one we've been on.  The quality of their service and food has gone downhill.   Unlike the days where you had the same waiter every night and they really put in effort to make the dinner relaxing and enjoyable, this staff was either incredibly inattentive or rushing us out.   One night, one of our tables had already eaten before the other table had even ordered their meals.  The food quality is also not up to the level that It was in years past.   The only good meal I had was in one of the premium restaurants.

One thing that was amazing - the shows.  Great illusionist and aerialists.

I don't think I will be doing this cruise again in the future.  I will be trying another cruise line.

Cabin stewart was excellent.