First time out

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 10, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

This was my first cruise, and I was not disappointed. The food was plentiful and good. The room was smaller than I expected. The entertainment was varied and enjoyable. The ship was older, but still in very good condition. The staff were very attentive and made you feel special. At times I felt that there were simply too many people on board and couldn't help but feel overcrowded. I probably will go on another cruise, just not this particular one.

the food was good but not exceptional

There was always something to do, just not all that exciting

the shows were varied and intertaining; and the performers were very friendly

I submitted several recomendations while on board

it was in very good shape considering it was an older ship

there was 2 problems when we first arrived with cleanliness issues, which were addressed. The room was smaller than I expected, but eventually we got used to it. I suppose I would choose a similar one if I decide to take another cruise.
Getting on board and leaving was pretty seamless; I would definitely leave from here again, as the staff made most things very easy to follow.