Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

First time out

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

This was my first cruise, and I was not disappointed. The food was plentiful and good. The room was smaller than I expected. The entertainment was varied and enjoyable. The ship was older, but still in very good condition. The staff were very attentive and made you feel special. At times I felt that there were simply too many people on board and couldn't help but feel overcrowded. I probably will go on another cruise, just not this particular one.

it was in very good shape considering it was an older ship
the food was good but not exceptional
I submitted several recomendations while on board
the shows were varied and intertaining; and the performers were very friendly
There was always something to do, just not all that exciting
Bermuda was very nice, but once was enough for me
there was 2 problems when we first arrived with cleanliness issues, which were addressed. The room was smaller than I expected, but eventually we got used to it. I suppose I would choose a similar one if I decide to take another cruise.
Boston, Massachusetts
Getting on board and leaving was pretty seamless; I would definitely leave from here again, as the staff made most things very easy to follow.