Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Most interesting cruise of my life!

Sail Date: October 10, 2014

The ship was late in taking off because somehow the fuel was not added until after 4 PM.  Then the Captain had to go full speed ahead to make up time.  Before we got to Bermuda, we were warned of a tropical depression and had to sit off in the ocean, no one's fault, for an entire night with 12 foot waves, plenty of rocking and rolling.  A new experience for me.  The staff was great - the food was good and the entertainment went from mediocre to a last show extravaganza.  We lost one day of our cruise and all excursions were cancelled and rescheduled for another, less favorable, time.  We enjoyed the spa, the hot tub, the gym , too.  I am on a tranquilizer, so none of these problems really bothered me.  I also heard that the Captain tried to get our trip extended but the headquarters folks said "no".

One really great show, others OK
Our only excursion was to the beach and the bus ride and beach were ok.
Boston, Massachusetts
Boston teaparty and cruise of the Boston Harbor.

Up early is the ticket. Up late is nearly as good.