Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Mothers Day at Sea.

Sail Date: May 10, 2013

4th crusie, this time spent with my daughter, son in law and young grandson.  We choose this crusie because it docked in Bermuda for 3 days and thought that would be easier for my young grandson.  The first day was great we walked off, took the local pink bus to Horseshoe Bay Beach which was very cheap.  The beach was great, the waves in the main part were high and fast great for grown ups and older children, but there was a lagoon which was great for the little guy.  Only down fall which was our fault, was the last bus back was earlier then we had hoped, so we had to cut our fun short.  The Dockyards were great lots of things to see and do.  The next two days were a bit stressed our ship had to move from were we were docked because NCL's dock was being repaired and a Royal ship was coming in.  We had to Tender the next two days, which was a pain,  I had booked this destination mostly because docking in one place for three days would be so much easier with a toddler.  The next day we spent onsite at snorkel beach, which was good, the people were nice the prices for food expensive.  The third day we took the ferry to St. George, and again were not aware that the last ferry back was sooner then we had hoped, and it was almost over booked we thought we were not going to get on it.....all in all the trip was good.

I would do this one again,  on a different ship, from New york instead of Boston, and I would go during the summer months.  Too chilly for me in May.

didnt go to too many shows, due to having a little man with us.
not a whole lot to do for toddlers
we kept busy.
had a lot of fun in Bermuda.
Boston, Massachusetts
very conjested port, crowed and confussing. longest wait we have ever had to board.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
had to tender not impressed

Did not like the pool area on this ship.