The Dawn/Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 10, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I have been on four cruises all with Royal Caribbean. Since this is my first time with free style dinning. I didn't enjoy it. The food was good. The entertainment just OK.
I liked the way Royal Caribbean ships are laid out, maybe because they are a lot bigger.
When making arrangements with vacation outlets, they do not assign room numbers. I think all room numbers should be assigned before you board your ship. They link in with you for the reservation so why not the room assignments. In this day and age that should not be a problem. We did not get our luggage until 7:30pm on the day we boarded, because of no room number listed on our luggage tags.. We went to guest relations twice for no hot water.