Great Cruise!!!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: July 05, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I had a great time on the Dawn! Getting on the ship in Boston was easy for me as I live nearby. I found the port of Boston to be a little disorganized, but once we got to NCL's portion of the port everything went smoothly. As expected, the Garden Cafe was very busy for lunch upon embarkation. Not really a big deal to us. We only saw one show but we enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the piano bar. Dining was good. The specialty restaurants are excellent and I would recommend La Cucina! Bermuda was beautiful and we had a great time. We did not do any of the NCL excursions, we just rented a scooter and went off to do our own thing. Love

Good all around. No complaints. Specialty restaurants are GREAT though. Italian is the best and only $15.

Didn't do many activities. Tried to do karaoke several times and it was so busy they could not get me in to sing.

Didn't do many activities.

Casino bartenders were great. Room steward was awesome!

The ship could use a little updating but was good overall.

This was my first inside cabin. I prefer an ocean view or a balcony, but you really don't spend much time in the room anyway.

The Garden Cafe is good for breakfast as long as you have patience. The omelet station is great. If you are health conscious then ask them to spray the pan for your omelet rather than use the oil that they ladle into the pan.

The lines to get even up to security were long and confusing. Using a porter will get you through faster.