Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Surprise Boston to Bermuda!

Sail Date: July 05, 2013

I was very surprised with my Boston to Bermuda cruise. I had so much fun on the Dawn. I have been on many cruises and our Cruise Director was one of the very best. There was beautiful weather the entire time and the sea was as smooth as sailing on a lake. I could book another cruise in a heart beat. Love NCL!
I've been on the Epic and the Dawn is much older and smaller.
I did not enjoy the AQUA dining room. It felt like a cafeteria. The Venitian was very nice!
Very nice!
Very very helpful.
Outstanding!
Children's Programs N/A
Something to do all day/night
Destinations and Excursions Loved Bermuda
Boston, Massachusetts
I live in Boston so it was great.

Great experience. There were lines for dining because of the freestyle dining. The next time I would make reservations for dinner. The shows were fabulous!

1 Comment