Surprise Boston to Bermuda!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 05, 2013
I was very surprised with my Boston to Bermuda cruise. I had so much fun on the Dawn. I have been on many cruises and our Cruise Director was one of the very best. There was beautiful weather the entire time and the sea was as smooth as sailing on a lake. I could book another cruise in a heart beat. Love NCL!

I did not enjoy the AQUA dining room. It felt like a cafeteria. The Venitian was very nice!

Something to do all day/night

Outstanding!

N/A

Very very helpful.

I've been on the Epic and the Dawn is much older and smaller.

Very nice!

Great experience. There were lines for dining because of the freestyle dining. The next time I would make reservations for dinner. The shows were fabulous!

I live in Boston so it was great.