Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

bad eggs benedict and filthy carpets

Sail Date: June 14, 2013

The room was less than clean when we arrived. I was surprised the quality of the room since we had booked a balcony room. Otherwise everyone was attentive and I was satisfied. But I ate some eggs benedict a couple of days on the trip. One day, I wasn't so sure o their looks but ate them. I ended up with a bacterial infection that lead to pneumonia. My recommendation is that the line stop serving this item.
please remove eggs benedict from your menu
your entertainment's quality has been declining over the past ew years
Children's Programs no comment
there is less and less to do on each cruise
Destinations and Excursions no comment
Boston, Massachusetts
King's Wharf, Bermuda I will fly the next time I go to Bermuda, I always enjoyed the cruise and have gone 5 times, but this will be the last, due to poor quality entertainment and room quality and too little to do.