bad eggs benedict and filthy carpets

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 14, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The room was less than clean when we arrived. I was surprised the quality of the room since we had booked a balcony room. Otherwise everyone was attentive and I was satisfied. But I ate some eggs benedict a couple of days on the trip. One day, I wasn't so sure o their looks but ate them. I ended up with a bacterial infection that lead to pneumonia. My recommendation is that the line stop serving this item.

please remove eggs benedict from your menu

there is less and less to do on each cruise

your entertainment's quality has been declining over the past ew years

no comment

King's Wharf, Bermuda Did not visit port

I will fly the next time I go to Bermuda, I always enjoyed the cruise and have gone 5 times, but this will be the last, due to poor quality entertainment and room quality and too little to do.