Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda cruise

Sail Date: September 02, 2011

The ship was very nice, clean, great food. The cruise director did his best to hide from everyone - his idea of a funny joke was to insult someone - not too funny - his assistant was fantastic. They ripped me off in the internet cafe -the manager of the cafe was never there when it was posted on the schedule he would be there -I paid $27. for 12 minutes on the internet and I couldn't get the front desk to adjust it -"the manager" had to do it and you couldn't get off the ship unless your bill was paid, so there was no option but to pay the bill and hope I get reimbursed when I get the bill on my credit card - not a good system.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: cruise director

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

the entertainment was ok - 2 nights were good out of 6
King's Wharf, Bermuda
we had to leave a day early because of impending hurricane (it never came) the entire island was closed for Sun and Mon (holiday) nothing open -nothing really to do -we went to the beach which was fantastic, but very limited -most people went back to the ship -not too happy - upset with captain -we really didn't have to leave early - everyone questioned if we went early to get the casino opened