Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 27, 2011

It seemed that this cruise was geared towards an older crowd. I felt as if it were a senior cruise. Many wheelchairs and canes (meaning these were all older people who need assistance to get around).

Only one pool as compared to RC ship I was on in the past. The entertainment was very poor..."high school musical"

Waiting 50 mins with a beeper for dinner in CRAZY. I getthe free style dinning but 50mins???

Pool ladies room broken all week and the ship just cam out of dry-dock

I am comparing to the Freedom of seas in which I was on 2 yrs ago. BIG difference in the 2 ships.

I enjoyed my vacation but would mostly not sail on NCL again

Cons: too many old people, if NCL is marketing to this age group ...everyone should know

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

TOO much BINGO...poor entertainment
It was clean but small
Brazilian rest was GREAT. Buffet food was better than dining food
very nice