Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent Service, but never again.

Sail Date: May 27, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship was in need of significant updating and repair. The balcony light fell from the ceiling and hung there for over a day and a half, the electrical plug did not work for the first day and a half, the door handle on the promenade deck came off in my hand. Two elevators stopped working, the carpet was rolling in the common areas, and what made me the most upset was the fact that the main entrance was power-washed while in port and the handrails re-varnished. It was my first cruise and the last with Norwegian Cruise Lines.

Pros: The service was outstanding.

Cons: Mostly everything else.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? No.

The layout was confusing and exhausting.
Hardly any, unless you want to pay for them. I was extremely disappointed with the amount and quality of activities onboard.
The dining and food were outstanding!
Above reproach
The size was ok it was comfortable and good size. The room was kept clean by the staff. The condition was showing signs of aging and use.