Relaxing and Fun Cruise
Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Sail Date: March 25, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 6 years ago
Review SummaryWe decided to go all out and booked a Penthouse suite at the front of the ship with a large verranda. However, we were not informed prior to booking that you are not allowed to use the verranda while the ship is at sea? When you are docked at Ports usually one doesn't stay behind to hang out on their verrandas. Also, there were several maintenance issues which were taken care of within reason.
1. Personal effects, papers, trash from the two gentlemen who had our suite prior to our cruise.
2. Neither safe in the suite was working
3. Vanity light wasn't working
4. Suite was dusty, asked to have it dusted and vacumed again
5. On two separate occassions crew workers were on our private veranda, painting without any notice walked in front of our cabin while we were changing.
6. Wet paint signs stuck on our private veranda for three days.
7. On two separate occassions the crew workers requested to carry paint and supplies thorugh our suite while we were in our suite resting. I took pictures of them.
8. Food menu in the Venitian Rstr. was redundant, not that good.
Would recommend the suites in the back of the ship vs the front, less expensive and more private.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Ports of Call
Pros: Entertainment and Service Staff
Cons: Room Overall Condition and price