Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great cruise!

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

I would definitely recommend Norwegian Dawn both the ship and location, Bermuda. Our ship's director was Matt Baker and he was the funniest, most amazing entertainer .. he was involved in shows, game shows and played the best harmonica I have ever heard. Our only slight disappointment was the food. The food was always lukewarm and 1 night I ordered the portobello mushroom appetizer and it was the size of a baby bella and only 1 on the plate! The specialty restaurant seemed to have the same chef as the regular ones because same lukewarm temperature and tasted basic.

Pros: Freestyle cruising was the way to go and Bermuda doesn't disappoint ... absolutely gorgeous hasn't changed in 20 yrs!

Cons: Food was always lukewarm ... specialty restaurants seemed to be same menu, I didn't feel I got my money's worth

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda