A good cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was very nice and clean. Some of pool ares were a little small, but after at it is not one of the mega ships

Love the ability to choose when to eat, but the dining rooms had long lines at certain times so we found ourselves eating earlier or later than we wanted. Not a fan of having to pay to eat at certain restaurants. They had four of them which I think is to much and the cost is to high.

Was not the best entertainment I have had on a cruise. I think it was good but not great.

The really do try to make it as good as possible

Size was average and the cleaning crew was not as good as I have had in the past. That is not to say the room was not clean, but they just did not go the extra mile as I have experienced in the past. Mattress was not good for someone over 6 feet tall.
I just LOVE Bermuda! Snorkel Park is right next to the ship so you had a beach you could walk to in 5 min which was great. The Dock Yard does not offer as much int he way of shopping etc as St George or Hamilton but that is to be expected. I suggest you pay for and use the high speed Ferry's to go between Hamilton and St George, they were great and reasonably priced. The Segway tours are a must.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Long lines for dinner

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!