A very very nice cruise.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
I thought the ship was very pretty and the restaurants also were decorated nicely. I enjoyed the Venetian Dining room over the Aqua. I felt the Aqua was very small and not that nice appointed. The common areas were very clean.
I went shopping which was a big mistake.
I went shopping which was a big mistake.
Bermuda is beautiful. Don't miss Horseshoe Bay Beach. The ship should have stayed here for two days.
Don't Miss: Horse Shoe BAy
I think this island is such a waste of time.
Don't Miss: Horse Shoe BAy
I think this island is such a waste of time.

Pros: Freestyle dining. Especially the Tex Mex and Italian restaurants were excellent and there was no cover charge.

Cons: The itinerary and private island. Getting off the private island was a nightmare. They should stay in Bermuda two days and ditch the private island.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!