Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A very very nice cruise.

Sail Date: June 23, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I thought the ship was very pretty and the restaurants also were decorated nicely. I enjoyed the Venetian Dining room over the Aqua. I felt the Aqua was very small and not that nice appointed. The common areas were very clean.

Pros: Freestyle dining. Especially the Tex Mex and Italian restaurants were excellent and there was no cover charge.

Cons: The itinerary and private island. Getting off the private island was a nightmare. They should stay in Bermuda two days and ditch the private island.

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Bermuda is beautiful. Don't miss Horseshoe Bay Beach. The ship should have stayed here for two days.
Don't Miss: Horse Shoe BAy
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I think this island is such a waste of time.
I went shopping which was a big mistake.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Don't Miss: Horse Shoe BAy
I went shopping which was a big mistake.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I think this island is such a waste of time.