Very memoriable, EXCITING!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The ship was very clean, santizing hand system everywhere. The resturants were fast-paced, didn't have to wait very long until the waiter came to take the orders. The activities were great, non-stop FUN FUN FUN!

BINGO and the shows in the Stardust theatre were awesome.

I had a balcony stateroom, the sheets and bed were kind of worned out, and the bathroom was very small. But the stewards cleaned twice a day.
The water was so clear that makes you want to jump in. I advise that you take the Sea Express rather than the bus. The one day pass is $8. The city of Hamilton had nothing really to do. There is a post office there to mail your postcards.
Don't Miss: Snorkel Park
Once I was exciting the port, there were so many taxi drivers offering me a ride in their van to Altantis. The feeling was kind of dangerous. The ride was $4 per person one way. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EXACT CHANGE. I gave them a $20 bill, and they took like 3 dollar tips from me. DON'T USE THEIR PHONES TO CALL BACK HOME AND CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD. BUT A CALLING CARD INSTEAD. IT IS MUCH CHEAPER.
Don't Miss: Atlantis in Paradise Islands - GO IN THE MORNING!
This is the best port ever. I went snorkelling there, and it was such a GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! I advise that you buy your own snorkels from the ship gift shop, the ones you would rent on the beach is VERY DIRTY.
Don't Miss: Snorkelling.

Pros: Snorkelling

Cons: Motion Sickness during Hurrican Season.