Best cruise in a long time

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Crown
This was our 4th cruise. We cruised with 20 other people -- 12 adults, 12 kids!!! Everyone made it a trip to remember!!!

At first, we had a problem getting reservations for the Pasta Cafe because we were such a large group. But within 1 day, the Manager of Food & Beverage arranged a special reservation for us and made us feel special.

shows at the top of the crown were fun!!! I especially loved the activities out on deck by the pool at night.

Everyone was very friendly. By the 2nd evening one waiter knew my name and the name of my cocktail --- he was our friend for the whole trip!!! Again, our hands were never without a drink, very accommodating. And also, the Manager who arranged our reservations went above and beyond!!! Our stewards knew to look out for all the children in our hall (11 kids, 11 -16yrs in 1 hallway!!!)

Having a boat on the smaller side was great -- easy to find everyone at any time. Being on the island of Bermuda for 3 1/2 days, you really didn't need a huge & spectacular ship. The Crown was plenty for us. If it was any bigger or had anymore to offer, I think I would have felt as if I missed something, because you are on the island for 3 1/2 days. This way I feel as though I got the most out of the ship. It gave all of us a vacation to remember!!

we were 4 people in an inside cabin....not the biggest, but we were there to have fun.... not sit in the cabin.
horseshoe bay -- beautiful!!!! We had great weather and enjoyed all beaches all 3 days!
kayaking was the best!! great tour guides. also the catamaran tour with unlimited rum swizzles!!!!

Pros: the staff was extremely friendly, small boat - great boat & Bermuda is beautiful

Cons: would have liked to be at sea a little more!!

Recommends Norwegian Crown? Yes!