Great Cruise

Norwegian Crown Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2007
Cruise ship Was great. Bermuda is safe and very clean Island. Look foward to returning.

So much food if your not satisfied Oh well.

Ships staff is very Friendly.

Ship is retiring from NCL fleet in November of 2007. This is unfortunate I feel the Smaller ships are the best way to cruise.

My room was not cleaned on my last evening which annoyed me. I hope someone from NCL contacts me. Maybe My steward was ill.
I needed more time in this port. Cruise Ship departed at 12 noon. If they stayed to midnight it would be better.
Very nice and safe port.

Pros: Island of Bermuda and The Smaller cruise Ship

Cons: Gratuitties for every thing Out Of Control

Recommends Norwegian Crown? Yes!