Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Thanksgiving week cruise

Sail Date: November 20, 2016

Reviewed: 6 days ago

Room Type: Suite

I thought the ship was very nice and well maintained.  The staff was courteous and attentive.  We had a great time all week.  I would take this cruise again since it is so convenient to leave from NY, however, I would do it in warmer months so we didn't lose 2 full outside days.  It was too cold to be outside.

My only complaint is that the pool deck is very slippery.  For an area that is constantly wet, there should be more precaution taken for slips.  I fell TWICE on the ship.  Once down the stairs from the slides and another on the pool deck, which resulted in a broken toe.

This room was spacious. The bathroom was huge by cruise ship standards. We loved having the adjoining room for our children.
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
don't bother scheduling a tender. Just show up early. This was the biggest mess. It took 1.5 hours to get off the ship to Stirrip Cay. We didn't even bother trying to have lunch since we spent so much time getting to and from the island. beverages should be included in your on board package.

wear skip proof shoes on the pool deck!