Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Felt like a Senior citizen home on sea who thought they were 21 YR old drunks on spring break.

Sail Date: October 30, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This time I decided to pay more to go on a cruise thinking that the crowded would be more educated and civil. 50-80 yr old who were drunk by noon and pretending they were in they mid 20 yrs from the act of it, wearing clothing I wouldn't even want to see on a well groomed person.

You'd stand patiently in line for your food while others would just bud in and jump the line. Loud passengers. Most of them traveled in groups and all of them would yell and talk loud at the same time while you were trying to relax or enjoy.

We were on our honeymoon and we couldn't wait to be off the ship day 3. No complimentary gesture from the ship for people celebrating an event on their ship wish is probably the reason why they book the cruise. We did get a coupon for a cake in concerned to our honeymoon which we didn't even use. You get free dessert on the ship so the coupon for the honeymoon cake seemed stupid, and frankly the desert all tasted like boxed pre mix desserts. Nothing special. I would have been happy with a bouquet of flowers in the room, or petals on the bed, or a bottle of wine with a sweet note. I do understand they sell packages for such things but if I had to pay additional money after what we spent on our ticket and drinks I'd buy my own package in nyc and have my own proper celebration for the money I'd give them in addition to our tickets to buy a package for romance.

Over all the experience was horrible for us, but if you'd like to drink, smoke, at a elderly home, and feel like sardine in a can it might be for you. Not my way of relaxing or enjoying life.

Cabin was great. No complaints there.

You need to seriously make a closed in smoking area at the casino for people to smoke. The whole floor reeked of smoke. We avoided that floor at all cost. People that don't smoke shouldn't have to deal with the horrible stench. If they want to smoke they should be allowed to dwell it in a closed