Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Norwegian never fails!

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Norwegian Cruise Line never fails me! This was the 7th cruise I sailed with Norwegian and they did not disappoint. The food, entertainment, service, drinks were all absolutely amazing. I had the unlimited beverage package and it had the best liquor and drinks all included. If anything was more than $15, you would just have to pay the difference which didn't really happen to us. I had a balcony room and it was nice and clean, the room stewardess was extremely kind. The bartenders in every bar work so efficiently and quick you really do not have to wait too long for drinks. This was a bigger ship than I have usually been on so the pool areas were usually packed but I didn't mind. The cruise director Dan Dan was extremely hilarious and we had actually met him on the Norwegian Gem and he remembered us and ended up giving us free tickets to the Wine Musical show. Overall, it was amazing and the staff at NCL always make you feel welcome.

Children's Programs Didn't use