Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

dissapointed

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I was very disappointed with the Breakaway no wow factor to that ship at all. Service was pretty good, food in main dining rooms was good but could not believe all the upcharges on food in complimentary dining rooms. Even a charge for room service now. Drinks were so watered down don't think there was any alcohol in them. Our room was 8100 directly at the front of the boat there was very rocky seas which of course is not the cruise lines fault but that room was uninhabitable we were falling out of bed it was insane made them switch me to another room on the way back to new York...my daughter got so seasick it brought on a vertigo attack they should not give that particular room to anybody. And having one pool for 4 thousand people is insane also you could never get near it. Shows were good but you even have to pay for one of them. and there is no outdoor dining by the pool. You have to walk quite a distance to the buffet. This was my 5th cruise and I have never  had a  bad experience before. :(

Awful should not put rooms in the front nose of the ship the rocky seas were to much to bear could never sleep in that room.