Breakway is the worst ship in the Fleet

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Breakaway

Bermuda - New York

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Cabin Type: Suite

Review Summary

Out of 7+ cruise on Norwegian this was by far our worst one. This was supposed to be their biggest and best ship yet personally I think this is the worst. In order to do anything on the ship you need a reservation it takes away the whole "free style" experience  they pride themselves for.  Instead of doing whatever you want whenever you want in regards to shows because some shows you don't find out when they are until the night before you know have to basically preplanned your vacation a week or two if not a month before you actually get on the boat without knowing one shows are. Beyond that I feel like they also took away a lot of things that are on other ships for example the outside barbecue, a hypnotist, comedian, chocolate night, farewell show, toga party  and that's just to name a few. The crew was also not very friendly  all the other ships the crew seem to go out of their way just to say hi and make sure everything is OK on the ship it was hard for them to even talk to you let alone say good morning. it seems no they are also charging for stuff that is normally free for example room service is no longer free and they charged a yet nominal fee of $7.95. also always on every ship the first night is a land and sea dinner which is a lobster tail and steak that is served at all free restaurants but yet now they are charging $24.95 along with a few other meals.  I hope this is not a fleetwide thing because it will definitely change my view about Norwegian. Our favorite ship by far is the Gem we will try to cruise on that next if the same thing occurs on that boat as it did on the breakaway I will definitely rethink what cruise line I want to spend my money on.

Ship Experiences

The cabin was perfectly fine zero problems although the stewardess among all the others were not very friendly unlike the other ships. I would not say anything if this was the first time on the boat but this is our second time and it actually got worse.

As a cruiser who has been on 7+ cruises all of them on Norwegian personally I think the breakaway is there worst ship.

Ports Of Call