Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Breakaway-Not to Bermuda but Fl. & Bahamas

Sail Date: October 09, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I have now experienced going during hurricane season and won't ever do that again.  Understanding that the weather dictates where we go I don't want to plan a trip somewhere with a 50/50 chance we won't wind up there.  First time on NCL and I will say I like not having to pack dress clothes and I like the dining options. I don't like going into a specialty restaurant though and seeing someone in jeans while we at least dressed appropriately w/o suits and dresses. I might go back again on this ship or another NCL because of our family who we travel with prefer NCL.  We will most likely, maybe next year get back on the Celebrity because it's still the best even if we have to dress up for one cruise.

It was pretty good. Loved having a King bed and bathroom was a great size. the Cabin stewart was just ok. We've had much better. We had to keep asking for things to restock our room like water and toilet paper. The water makes them money and for them not restocking it is stupid on their part. He was very nice other than that.
The absolute worst experience we've ever had disembarking. Took way too long and the terminal with their lineup for customs was a nightmare. Then finally once out of the terminal it was another nightmare trying to find the correct (one available) elevator. One guy was telling us to wait for one and others telling us another. Terrible and way too long to get off and on the road. What is happening at the pier?
It was pretty good as far as noticing children weren't around most of the time and probably being occupied until the last day.

If you want to book the specialty restaurants do it way before your trip. Don't sit on the side chairs if you want to watch a show in Atrium. People wind up standing in front of you blocking it. Take tags for DisE for as early as possible or take off yourself off. You can still take your time.