Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not for me

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

The favourite part of the cruise was the destination. I am 68 single and have a walking disability. I found the size of the ship overwhelming to get from one place to another. I.e. to get from stateroom near front of the ship (13716) to the dining room aft level 6  and then from the  dining room to the theatre forward,level 7  to see the evening show. Or to get from the stateroom forward,  to the buffet aft on level  15. I realise the majority of the 4200 passengers were younger with families who were able to move easily around but there were quite a number (10% )  of elderly people with canes, rollators and electric scooters. .( Unfortunately I was unaware till the last day that these could be hired on board)The lines for embarkation and disembarking were horrendous and I was very grateful for the wheelchair assistance I was given for both when I requested it.

I am young at heart and see that families do love it but found this ship and the freestyle too noisy and boisterous for me.

I was on my own but enough room in bathroom and room.
Balcony small for two.
Coffee machine was a blessing.
Water and mini bar expensive but people had taken their own cups and bottles for sodas and water from bars.

Be prepared for waiting on line for most things. All the available restaurants had waiting times for lunch on board after embarkation.
Disappointing that no dress code seemed to be in use for dining rooms Taste and Savour