Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Loved it all!

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Reviewed: 29 days ago

We kept as busy as we wanted to - my husband and myself.  We did this same cruise two years ago and probably will do it yet again in two more years.  Been on many cruises but this was our favorite.  The food and the choices of food were unbelievable.  The on-ship shows and talks and info items were great.

Cabin was wonderfully kept up. I like the light to let cleaning staff know we will be out for a while. Very courteous and spoke English clearly - one of my pet peeves! if someone can't speak or understand English for the most part, don't put them amongst the passengers. let them work behind the scenes and take a course in English.

try to get a map of the ship!! the elevators and the ship drawing near the elevator only tells you what floor you are on - duhhhh. need to know what's on the other ship floors also - kind of like Carnival and Royal Caribbean do.