Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of my cruise on the ship was the specialty restaurants, The Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club, The show Burn The Floor, and the pool area was lots of fun with the band New Generation. Once we docked lots of fun, shopping and going to Horseshoe Bay was great loved it and having the opportunity to see the Crystal Caves, Aquarium, and Zoo. The only thing I was disappointed about was I did not get to see the other shows like Rock Of Ages for they were all booked  maybe there can be more showings in the future. Thank You

I loved our room and the towel animals were so cute.

No matter what you choose to do on board the ship you will have so much fun. There are plenty of things to do, the food is excellent and they have great sales going on during your trip. The workers on board the ship were very nice and friendly and helpful. We loved being on the Norwegian Breakaway