Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

What is wrong with Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

there were 4800 people on this ship. way too many. the ship is way too big the cabins are tiny and I could hardly get my walker through the cabin door. A crew member was killed when a life boat fell on him during a  drill. that sort of put a damper on any festivities there after. The pool was tiny and 4000 people wanted to swim at the same time.

It was soooooooooooo tiny. I expected much larger accomaditions. the balcony held 2 chairs and a tiny table. Not enough room to swing a cat let alone eat breakfast. Oh yes room service cost $7.95 per order and anything to drink was $2.50 extra.
Embarkation and Disembarkation It was uncontrolled bedlam. 4800 people were trying to disembark and about the same number were trying to get on board. I told the wheelchair attendant that my son was picking me up but he dropped me off in the wrong pace.

The crew is wonderful.