Service not as good as in the past

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

I had the dining package and the drink package and apparently so did the entire ship. There were not enough bartenders to handle the crowds. There were very few waiters walking around as on past cruises. Bartenders did not have any sense of ergency to make drinks or serve the people that were sometimes four deep waiting for drinks. I guess they weren't getting tipped like they were used to so they took their time.

As for the dining package if you done make dinner reservations online before the cruise then your will have a very difficult time getting into the speciallty restaurants. I was disappointed I could not use my dining package as i intended. I only could get into two restaurants.

Also, whta's with people reserving all the lounge chairs with towels before breakfast. I noticed some of these resrved chairs were empty until after lunch. The crew should pick up towels after a while to free up chairs for other passengers.

Make speciallty restaurant reservations well in advance of your cruise.