Fabulous, Awesome, Fantastic.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This was my husband and my first Norwegian cruise and I must say it ROCKED!!!!  We left the kids back on land and had a fabulous time.  We definitely got our monies worth and I do strongly suggest that you purchase the beverage package.  All of the staff were fantastic and got to know you through out the trip.  Our favorite show was the Rock of Ages, however I did see a sign for it being an Adult only show but did see many young children in the audience.  The food was phenomenal as were the drinks.  I can't say enough about this cruise, there was no hassle, very low key and FUN!!!!  We will definitely be cruising again on Norwegian.

Very spacious for being an inside cabin. Loved Michael our cabin steward.

Just Have Fun.