Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Time!!

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff was awesome, the food was good, the facilities were nice and clean.  I’d definitely cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway again.  I traveled with my mother and 3 year old son and both had a good time.  There was something for all of us to enjoy.  I especially loved Rock of Ages - Broadway entertainment at sea.

Cabin / Stateroom A little tight but very nice and clean. Worked with for 2 adults and a toddler.

Splash Academy is excellent. My 3 year old son really enjoyed his time there. Also, Garden buffet on 15 is excellent if you are traveling with a toddler.