Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best family vacation

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My family and I took the seven night cruise from New York and I have to say that it was the best vacation that my family has ever taken.

To start with the rooms were nice and since the ship is new therefore it is very clean.  The staff working on the boat and in the cruise terminal were all friendly and happy to help.

On board the food was good, because we were traveling with my son we didn't get to try too many of the specialty restaurants.

My seven year old loved going to Splash Academy (their kids club) which gave my wife and I some time alone on the ship.

Once on the island, Bermuda was beautiful and the people were happy to help you out however they could.  We loved it so much that we have booked the same trip for next year.