A week of pure indulgence and pampering

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My favorite part of the cruise was the great entertainment. The shows exceeded my expectations. The food was excellent. Never had trouble being seated even though it is freestyle dining. I wish they had a variety of complimentary dinning. Several of the restraunts now require you to pay extra to eat there. Even at the complimentary dinning they had selections which required an up charge. All that being said, the experience was excellent. The rooms were bigger than I expected and the balcony was a real plus. I would recommend this cruise to others wanting to see Burmuda.

Loved the balcony! It is like having Oceanside hotel accommodations on the beach side.

Don't miss the shows and other entertainment. They were excellent.