Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

The vast part of the trip was very enjoyable. The service outstanding. Food too available Clean, comfortable. And the staff went out of their way to be friendly and accomodating. The only drawback for us was the $50 on board credit we thought we were getting, but did not. We questioned guests services a couple of times, they sent a message to BJ's travel services, and I personally left a message which was never answered. Am waiting now to see if I receive the $100 BJ's credit comes. Idealistically, I would like to see the on board credit added to the BJ's voucher/credit I am supposed to get.

Needed to remind our steward a couple of times for towels/ice, but all in all very happy with the cleaning and service

O'Sheen's was great for the quiet and relaxation, but for variety, the buffet was the best. No real need for to dress up, the entire ship was set for simplicity. You don't disembark any faster by doing self service and carrying your own luggage,&decorate it so you can easily find in the sea of bags.