Breakaway Cruise to Florida and Bahamas

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Getting on and off the boat was the worst long tedious process they gotta make that better.When you disembark take your luggage with you. ( I wasn't told that but would have done it to get off the ship way earlier. The food in the specialty restaurants was excellent Cagneys steak house is highly recommended. The entertainment on board was not that good for me, maybe just not my style. Comedy show when I went was not that funny. Cirq dinner theater would have been better as a stand alone show the dinner was not that good and you cant communicate with wait staff or leave your chair during the show. We had some excellent wait staff and bar tenders. Casino dealers were also excellent. Overall I would recommend the trip. Lot of good beer and bourbon. They even have guiness but you have to ask for it as it is not on the beer list.

Martin our person who took care of our room was excellent