Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awful cruise line ever!

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

This was the worst cruise vacation I have ever taken. The employees were all miserable. The wait times for all restaurants were extremely long. The garden cafe which is a buffet style dining room, was always out of food, coffee, cream, milk, and sugar. The Shanghai restaurant had such awful service. The hostess Reizhel was extremely rude to us when our buzzer went off and she flat out told me no it never went off you need to wait as it was flashing and vibrating in my hand and then we waited 30 minutes longer from that point. Our total wait time was an hour and a half when we were told 30 minutes. Our bathroom in our balcony room broke 4 times and took hours to fix. Then they told us it was fix and it still wasn't. All the game shows were in the atrium which was very tiny and never a place to sit. The bars were always extremely packed and you waited at least a half hour to get a drink. The bartender yelled at my son for being at the bar but he was ignored for 25 minutes and all he wanted was some soda and the only place you can get the soda is at the bars. The list can go on and on. This ship was so awful and I would never go back on Norwegian again!

I will never ever cruise with Norwegian again! Only Royal Carribean for future cruises
Not many activities to do in the boat. And when they did have them they were in the atrium which is so small and you never were able to find a seat
The staff were all miserable. The only one that was awesome was our guy who cleaned our room
Food service was awful. Long wait times. Was given the wrong food multiple times. Would forget to bring our drinks