Great Ship with OK Itinerary

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

The Norwegian Breakaway is the best designed cruise ship that I have sailed on. Even though it is a mega ship in the cruise industry, the flow of people was great throughout the cruise until Disembarkation  day when the 4000 passengers became an issue.  This was my first time on Norwegian and first experience with Free Style cruising.  The Free Style cruising was perfect for a ship with limited ports.   I still like traditional cruising but now have Free Style as an option.

Stayed in a Mini-suite which is the same as a balcony room with a larger bathroom. The cost difference with a larger bathroom was great but I wish there were a true junior suite like on other cruise lines.